On the workstation, open a terminal and run:
Scroll down and find:
There are four values you should change:
- server_public_dns – Set this to your EC2 account’s public DNS. Make sure you start with http://.
- near_dock_station_x – Set this to the ‘x’ value near your docking station.
- near_dock_station_y – Set this to the ‘y’ value near your docking station.
- kobuki_base_max_charge – Set this to the maximum battery charge of your kobuki base.
Save your changes and exit the editor.
- How do I find my public DNS? Scroll down to “Determining Your Public DNS” in this article.
- How do I find a point near my docking station? Follow the directions from this article.
- How do I determine the maximum battery charge of my Kobuki base? Scroll down to “Determine the maximum charge value of the Kobuki base” in this article.