In this lesson we will learn how to record a video. TurtleBot has different
image topics. We will work with
NOTE: Sometimes recording a video does not work properly. In this case skip this lesson.
1. Launch Gazebo.
2. Open a new terminal and run:
3. In a new terminal run image_view.
4. Open a new terminal and make a directory.
5. Change directory.
6. Run video recorder.
You will see these strings in terminal:
7. Move TurtleBot.
NOTE: The terminal with teleop launching has to be active all the time otherwise you won’t be able to operate the TurtleBot.
Ctrl+C to finish recording. You will see these strings in terminal:
9. Launch video using vlc media player.
NOTE: You can use media player which you prefer.
10. Interrupt the processes. Close the terminals.
You can watch these steps in the video:
You can read more about video_recorder on wiki_ros.